Curious George And The Man In The Yellow Hat

As a kid, I loved the Curious George books. This was long before there was a television show, and there weren't that many to read. The Man In The Yellow Hat kind of reminded me of my father; he was an outdoorsy guy who brought home strange pets and always seemed to know how to fix situations that had gone wrong.

Anyway, a few years back on the Lead Adventure Forum, someone suggested Curious George and the Man In The Yellow Hat as a Duo for the Pulp Alley game. I don't play that game, but it struck me as a splendid idea to get a couple of appropriate miniatures and paint them up as this pair. And after I acquired them, they sat in a drawer for a couple of years. But I decided I really wanted to finish them up, so here they are.



The Man In The Yellow Hat is from Reaper, and Curious George is from Eureka.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matchbox Car Scenery

Temperate Forest Scenery Completed!