Papercraft 1948 Batmobile

OK, so this month over on the Cardboard Warriors forum, the theme for the monthly Hoard is Cyberpunk. But then one of the people posted some Batman stuff, and a lot of us got kind of excited about that instead. And that got me to thinking... since they had a couple different versions of an early-80's-style Batmobile already converted from existing papercraft sports car templates, maybe I could do the same. And since I am particularly fond of the 1948 Batmobile, I figured that would be the one to go for.

1948 Batmobile, it is not much to go on but I like it


One of the Cardboard Warriors is Grandelsmother64, and about eight years ago he did some generic papercraft 1930s/1940s cars. So I figured one of those would be a good basis to start from. And one thing led to another, and I made all the conversion pieces. I prefer my Batmobiles to be black, not blue or with stripes (except the 1966 TV Batmobile, with it's red trim, that will always be the Best Batmobile,) so that's the direction I went with it.

Here's the template

Ooh, pretty!

And a Chaos Cultist for size comparison




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matchbox Car Scenery

Temperate Forest Scenery Completed!