Scooby-Doo And Mystery Inc

OK, so I finally finished up Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Inc. kids. I'll have to get around to detailing the Happy Meal-provided Mystery Machine at some point.



I am not entirely sure of where the models came from. An online acquaintance had them when I asked about sources a few years ago. They are all Clix figures that have been repainted and in some cases converted. Except Scrappy Doo, he is the small dog that is included with the Perry Miniatures plastic British colonial troops.

Comments

  1. Those are some awesome conversions, indeed! I would be curious to know which clix you used. Most people just go with the Hasslefree "not-Scooby" gang, but shipping costs are pretty stupid nowadays and yours look great. I notice you also use the great Worldworks Games road tiles. Useful, right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Matchbox Car Scenery

Temperate Forest Scenery Completed!