Burial Urnfield Scenery

In my ongoing quest to get some appropriate scenery for my Five Leagues In Glorantha skirmish gaming, I asked some people on a FaceBook group about what an Orlanthi graveyard would look like in Heortland (Orlanthi being the culture and Heortland being the geographical location.) It was suggested that they used burial pits to put urns of cremated remains of the deceased within. Also, there might be some roofing over the, but no walls.

So I looked for some circular brickwork pattern images online to created the perimeter of the burial pits, and used some existing mediterranean tile roof imagery to create the shelter over them. Overall I am very happy with the way they turned out. When I shared them with the FaceBook group that I had asked the questions, the responses were universally positive as well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matchbox Car Scenery

Temperate Forest Scenery Completed!