Outlaws! Cultists! Bad Guys All Around!

OK, so I finished up another set of bad guys for my Five Leagues In Glorantha solo skirmish campaign. While there are many separate encounters to be had, they can all break down into groups of nine or less guys, with not more than three archers. So, whenever I work on a new set of models for encounter purposes, that is exactly what I build: nine melee guys and three archers within that particular theme. This time around, I wanted a group that could do double duty as either Outlaws or Cultists.

They are built from the old plastic Persians from Wargames Factory, with alternate Pict shields from Black Tree Design that I had leftover from some other projects. Here they are, cheerfully finished.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Las Vegas Wargamers Mouse Challenge

Burial Urnfield Scenery